New Year Drink: MangoSinhala New Year I got the chance to taste a raw mango with salt and pepper. If you have not tried this before then my advice is do it today itself. Yep, the taste is awesome :)
Anyway, while eating I wanted something to drink as well. Um, so why not try a mango drink, I felt.
What you need:
1. A raw mango (gira amba, rata amba, pol amba) except for karthakolomban
2. A mug (yea, who wants to get satisfied with just a cup of water) of water
3. Two table spoons of sugar (depends on your likeness)
4. Salt (very little)
1. Clean and peel the mango
2. Slice the peeled mango into small sections
3. Put the mango pieces into a blender and add water
4. Blend the mixture till you get a nice light greenish color
5. Filter the final mixuture to a jug and add sugar and salt as you like
6. Add two ice cubes and drink it.
Enjoy the drink while you wait for the New Year !